We all know that USB cables are usually very short as manufacturers are trying to save money by designing them as small and short as possible. Also, computer manufacturers are sometimes placing USB ports in such areas that it gets hard reaching them with the cable. It is frustrating and can become a problem as it is slowing down working efficiency. There are a couple of solutions to this situation. Some people are getting extension cables, others – adapters with longer cables. It is worth mentioning that sometimes it is possible to connect without a cable, for example via Bluetooth. Anyway, the problem remains the same – you always need a USB port that you could reach easily.
USB Hub that is easy to use everywhere
You can solve this problem by getting our 2.0 USB Hub. It is the ultimate USB extension device with multiple ports available that will allow you to connect many different USB devices at once.
Features of 2.0 USB Hub
- A compact design lets you place the hub anywhere you want to. You can easily attach it to the monitor of your computer, to a desk lamp or just the corner of the table.
- It features 4 USB ports which will definitely be enough for every kind of user.
- The device itself is lightweight which means that it will make no damage to the surface of the object you are attaching it to and when you are done with your work you can easily put it in the bag and take it with you.
- Possibility of attachment also means that you can keep everything on your desk in order – no cables will get in your way and no dust will have a chance of gathering.
How and where to use it
- The USB Hub is very easy to use. You just have to plug it into your computer and that is it!
- There are no additional drivers or software needed, that means that it will work with a wide range of computers on the market. As there are no drivers needed, you are not required to have access to the internet, because there is nothing to download.
- You can use your USB Hub at work, home or you can just carry it with you in case you need it.
Make your work easier
There is always a lack of USB ports on our computers. Mouse, keyboard, phone charger, and external memory devices will probably use all our available USB ports. Even if there were enough ports, they are usually hidden somewhere behind your computer, which makes it hard to reach. Getting the 2.0 USB Hub is a great and practical way to solve both problems – you get an extended USB hub with more ports for the devices you use. Moreover, don’t forget – it also helps you keep your cables organized as it is so conveniently attachable. Make your work easier - get your 2.0 USB and solve these small problems that sometimes feel so big.