Smartphone have become an essential item in our lives. The use applications for different purposes, also in the professional domain, makes us carry phones with us all the time. One such application is the use of maps while on road; whether you travel for personal preference, to meet friends and family, or on an official tour, you tend to require a road map to be able to reach your destination in time. Hence, almost every driver has the map application in their phones. Seeing the map while driving is also risky because the traffic rules have to be followed at the same time, which forbid the use of phones while driving to avoid accidents. For this purpose, the smart car phone holders are available in the market. It is usually installed/placed on the center dashboard of the car. A special adhesive rubber is used to fasten the electronic devices securely; having a unique shock absorbing property to withstand high jolts. The silicon pad provides a smooth and flat surface which can be adhered to the flat back surface of the supporting object. Devices having smooth and flat back surface are recommended.
- Gravity linkage; clamp and release automatically
- Adapter to multi angle viewing; it usually has a rotary ball joint design, that allows multi angle viewing as required
- It has a wide compatibility; can support up to 4.0 to 5.8 inches mobile phone easily
- Easy to pick and place; When put down, it will be tightened, and it will be released when taken out, with automatic adjustments throughout
- The holder is able to keep your phone at eye level for your ease
- This Universal magnetic holder produces an intensive force of attraction that will hold any smartphone. Including Android, Apple, Blackberry and Microsoft devices
- Some people prefer attaching it to the windshield; proves to attach as good on the glass as on the dashboard
- The sticky gel pad is reusable; for secure fit, to be able to reused infinite times as it restores to original condition after rinsing with water
- Some models have a built-in Bluetooth Low Energy module to connect to the phone
- Wide clips offering firm and steady grip even when the holder is upside down
- The inner clip is often protected with silicone material that can prevent minor scratches on the phone cover
- Often comes with 1 year’s warranty
- Beam electronics system is also available to provide you the choice of placing it onto the air vents of your car, providing a secure hold that’s easy to install; installing it on the air vent also has an advantage of giving you a non-obstructed view of the road while driving
People now mostly use road maps while driving; they have it installed in their phones. They give a positive feedback about these holders. They have the ease of fixing the phone on the dashboard or air vet, without having to worry about breaking the law and getting stopped by the police.