Scared of encountering a bike accident? You can be kept protected by opting for a bike indicator. This is a simple and intuitive wireless indicating system, allowing you to focus on the road while signaling and turning. It is considered to help increase your confidence while riding; indicating to the riders, drivers or pedestrians behind, its lighting becoming essential in night time to compensate for poor visibility, making it clear to the drivers that you are on the road. In the automatic indicators, the light automatically senses turns and changes in direction and displays a corresponding turn signal. It is especially helpful in heavy traffic, where your hands need to be focused on the handlebars of the bike.
- Automatic detection, allowing you to keep your hands on the handlebars while riding
- Has a charging time of 3-4 hours
- Contains a polymer battery of 1200mAh, allowing it to work for days
- Installation is easy
- High brightness LED light
- Most come as waterproof and weatherproof; works fine in rainy season and snowfall
- It is able to display safety indicators like, left turn, right turn, and breaking
- The advanced indicators have a red infrared light projecting on the road behind the riders to help other vehicles maintain a safe distance; the indicator light being visible from a great distance, allowing the vehicles to understand your next turn
The number of lumens give you the idea of how bright the light is. For example, if you want to purchase the headlights for riding trails at night, you should look for at least 1000 lumens, for urban roads having street lights, 200 lumens are acceptable, and for taillights 40 and 100 lumens are ok.
New day-line design
The new day-line design has the following features
- High energy saving
- Superior to traditional lighting products
- Having high brightness and low heat, low energy consumption
- High efficiency
- No filament structures
- Waterproof and vibration - resistant. Flexible rubber material for stalk.
- Faster on/off response time
How to use
The batteries are installed, then both the on/off buttons are held down and units paired. The three modes are
- Indicator only
- Indicator and static light
- Indicator and flashing light
Bike indicator buzzer
It is considered a life saving accessory that is mostly accompanied with the blinkers, and is optional to have. Many sound buzzers have an in-built adjustable delay that only produces sound when the indicators have been on for 0 to 20 flashes as a reminder that the indicators have been on for a while.
The customers of this bike indicator system are positive about its use. According to some, it's a clever system that gives a bit of extra confidence to riders who want to be visible in traffic. Some consider it a simple to use equipment with a remote control making it easy to work with. It has an inbuilt lithium battery that recharges through a universal USB port. Its waterproof design also makes it easy to use under all weather conditions.