Do you regularly use batteries that don’t last long? An easy way to fix this problem is by purchasing the micro USB rechargeable batteries, that will save your money as well as time. The rechargeable AAA batteries tend to have a longer life than the disposable ones; helps in devices that need to have longer running time. These are suitable for electronic devices such as audio and video devices(digital cameras, camcorders, portable DVD,VCD,M/D and CD players);lightings(emergency lightings ,solar lights, search lights and flashlights);remote control toys(R/C cars/C ships and model planes);power tools(electric drills, sanders, screwdrivers, saws, polishers );other applications(electric bicycles, shavers, massagers, electric tooth brushes, handheld vacuum cleaners, handheld terminals.) These rechargeable batteries fall under the category of secondary batteries; the oldest form of which is the lead-acid battery. Other rechargeable batteries include nickel–cadmium (NiCd), nickel metal hydride (NiMH), and lithium-ion (Li-ion) cells. More recently have been developed molten-salt batteries such as sodium–sulfur battery (or NaS battery) and sodium-nickel chloride (Na-NiCl2).
Features and benefits
- Higher performance; these batteries have two or three times the capacity of a NiCD cell of equivalent size and are made to last longer with a higher energy density approaching that of a lithium-ion cell and can be charged quickly with Micro USB cable.
- Convenient; some battery chargers will charge a number of different types of batteries, a convenient feature given the many different types of batteries we all use. Also, battery chargers can now charge in a number of ways: through a wall outlet, a computer USB port and even a car port.
- Eco-friendly; this is a very good feature compared to standard batteries that contain hazardous materials, harming the planet.
- It is easy to recharge
- The design is also cool
- No messy cords and cables; Simply pop open the cap on your EasyPower Battery and plug it into any powered USB port to start charging it. There’s no need to carry a separate charger or worry about finding any extra cords and cables.
- Undeniable value for money; as limitless options of recharging the battery saves you from purchasing new batteries. It also tends to save your effort and time that requires to go to the mart and purchase the standard batteries
- Wide operating temperature range-40°C~60°C
- Warranty offered is normally of 1-2 years
- Fully charges in less than 2 hours, more efficient and energy-saving. LED indicator will turn on red when in charge, and turn out after fully charged and some indicators also turn green when fully charged
- The eco-friendly and nontoxic property is approved by FCC CE & RoHS, the 1200mAH AA lithium batteries are guaranteed
In the modern era of technology, we come across electronic devices that have become an essential requirement in our lives. From electric shavers, CD players to emergency lights, many common household appliances are battery operated. The consumers worldwide are of common view that these batteries are easy to charge and convenient enough to save money, time and effort of going to the supermart.